La lanterna di Asti Ovest

Uno spazio riservato ai veri autoctoni del Nord Ovest

THE VOLKSWAGEN FRAUD AND SOME REFLECTIONS

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8570

THE VOLKSWAGEN FRAUD AND SOME REFLECTIONS Empty THE VOLKSWAGEN FRAUD AND SOME REFLECTIONS

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Gio 1 Ott 2015 - 22:54

Ben Fulford about German:

http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/blood-moon-events-turn-out-to-be-vatican-and-rothschild-theatrics/ ha scritto:
    There is also a lot of pressure being applied on Germany to stop them from supplying any more submarines to the Zionazi regime, the sources say. For example, when Egyptian President Sisi met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on September 25th he added his voice to US and Russian requests to stop supplying submarines to Israel. He also informed her that Egypt and Syria were thinking of joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
    The Germans are also considering seriously leaving NATO and joining the SCO, according to German second Reich faction sources. Germany has been put under a lot of pressure recently because it has blocked its borders to the hired “Syrian refugees” being sent into their country. That is the real reason why Volkswagen has suddenly been attacked for “faking CO2 emission data,” according to the German sources. Other German auto makers are also now expected to get hit with similar claims, they say. The result has only been to alienate German industrialists and strengthen their resolve to once again achieve real independence, they continue.
    The Germans are, in fact, preparing to nationalize their banks and reinstate the Deutschemark in reaction to an expected up-coming implosion of Deutschebank, the sources said. This of course would put a quick end to the Euro.
    The end of the Euro, of course, would once again bring into question the viability of the US dollar and the Federal Reserve Board. There was a lot of speculation that when Fed Chairperson Janet Yellen kept losing her voice during a speech last week and required medical attention, it was because she was emotionally distraught at some imminent announcements related to the Fed. On this front, multiple sources continue to confirm the US dollar and the Federal Reserve Board are being put under new management.
    It is not clear exactly what is to be announced but, the US corporate government’s year end comes this Wednesday, September 30th. The US Government has been cooking its books by keeping the debt frozen at exactly $25 million under the legal limit since March 15th. If, as expected, the US government fails to make payments due on September 30, it will be given until October 17th to come up with the money. That is why we have a lot of serious horse trading ahead of us in the coming weeks.

In Italy the  "Accademia della Libertà" blog speculates about a possible financial transaction of shares acquiring by power banks.
    I had thought about a retorsion toward Merkel and her request of German gold guarded in the US reserve.
    Now i trust in Ben Fulford revelations.
    About the pollution fraud, many atomotive technicians (and not only) know the true.
    Very interesting is the story of eng. Guido Pacetti Bustini.
    In other words, the normatives are a global political trick for business.
    Many years ago a former project leader revealed me the technics and the cost (at the beginning of the new century) for the ECU software upgrade in a limited production of a sport car built in Turin (1.5 Mln € to the ECU mother house).
    In other words, the cars are in order without no new components but only a software upgrade from ever.
    A slight periodic variation of the stoichiometric ratio via software to sell more new productions and sometimes new injectors and more pressure to renew the game.
    Because of these things we are obliged to sell cars in good condition that will be sold in the most tolerant countries because less invaded by political speculations.
    And the story about unleaded petrol? Less poisoning (saturnism) but most cancers (by aromatics like benzene - confermed to me by a former chemical universitary who worked for an energy research commission). Is not another global political/commercial joke? Read here.
    Do not believe it? The primer bubble of your lawnmover after few year is not
    pierced? And the tube of carburator? This is benzene, toluene, xylene and more.
    This is a bad world, an upside down world with the worst political class.

P.S.: as quoted in the reading proposal about petrol, the Roman Empire collapsed due to the elimination of the wealthy because they used lead dishes and cups (saturnism poisoning).
    Today the same thing happens with the pollutions facilitated.
    Who has pushed the Romans to use lead for dishes and cup?
    Who is pushing politicians to deceive us with benzene and others pollutions?
    Is there a connection?
    Just search ...

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 19 Apr 2024 - 8:25