PIEDMONT CRIES MICHELE FERRERO

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8530

PIEDMONT CRIES MICHELE FERRERO Empty PIEDMONT CRIES MICHELE FERRERO

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Dom 15 Feb 2015 - 11:01

At age of 86 Michele Ferrero the father of the same chocolate brand passed away.
    His surname is typically piedmontese like his genius.
    In early fourties his father Pietro invented the surrogate chocolate bar with the piedmontese walnuts.
    I fondly recall when I was on vacation with my grandparents and the truck nicknamed "Gioia (joy)" to supply foods the local farmers of Montiglio M.to with even those chocolate bars so greedy for us children of early fifty.
    Later, Michele invented the famous Nutella cream and then Mon Cheri, Pocket Coffe, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher and many others bon bon and cakes of Gianduja chocolate.
    His products are anywhere in the world and Alba is a little town famous with these excellences: twenty factories and thirty thousand employees in fifty three countries around the world.
    In 2011 his son Pietro passed away in South Africa at the age of 46 and now survive at the top of the brand his brother Giovanni.
    So long Mr. Michele and thank you so much for your genius.

PIEDMONT CRIES MICHELE FERRERO Dire_110

PIEDMONT CRIES MICHELE FERRERO F_a1ef10

Vintage Ferrero car

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 29 Mar 2024 - 9:09