La lanterna di Asti Ovest

Uno spazio riservato ai veri autoctoni del Nord Ovest

9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8587

9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION Empty THIS IS THE REAL "GRAN TORINO"

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Mar 10 Dic 2013 - 23:16

During the protest in front of the region palace against the corrupt power (crazy personal shopping refunds with public money and much more), the crowd tells police that they are like us too, harassed and victims of strong power.
    The unbelievable happens: the police takes off his helmet and receives the applause of the people with ovation: "bravi ragazzi ... bravi ...".
    The police command specifies that had finished guard duty (in the middle of place ...?).
    The people are tired and no longer want to be subjected to the EU powers overlords imposed through deceit without any referendum.
    These are the yesterday facts.
    Today, calm, gazebo and presidiums on some highway exits.
    But the wrath continuos ...

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION Empty 9TH DEC 2013: THE REVOLUTION IS JUST BEGINNING

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Lun 9 Dic 2013 - 16:20

In Torino the riots against the strong powers.
    Piazza Castello (Castle place), the town center:

Great riot against the Region palace and the corruption of little theatre of corrupt politics puppets.
    Also in Milano and Genova protest against the politicals.

Many pacific blocks with presidium on northern highways exits and outskirts.

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION Empty 9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Dom 8 Dic 2013 - 23:29

Anonymous says:

Lucio Chiavegato the leader of 9th dec. rev. says:

This is a pacific revolt with north, center and south Italy together against the power.
    The protest on FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Revolt-of-9th-december-2013-in-Italy-International-page/288987307824575

The strategy:

The leader of "forconi" (pitchforks) the movement from Sicily:

Mariano Ferro's speach in Bovolone explains the intentions about the banks and gas service closure:

Premier Letta and his friends continue to tax the Italian people that must pay for political mistakes, theirs corruption and the own EU power take over.
    There are those who think they know the real reasons, but there are those who really knows why a certain take over (ultra elite) that has ancient roots are getting his goal.
    For the latter, we must wait for for theirs total awakening.
    B. Fulford is a great journalist that knows the story and the fight among strong powers but the italians don't know him.
    The mass media have allied themselves with the power and hide the truth professing the doctrine of single thought.
    Ignorance, parts of secret societies, the puppets of roman politics and the local micro politics are the ours enemies.
    All the north, the Italian industrial locomotive is on knees and wants to secede from the rest of Italy and the EU.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

Contenuto sponsorizzato

9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION Empty Re: 9TH DECEMBER 2013 THE ITALIAN APOLITICAL REVOLUTION

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 26 Apr 2024 - 23:21