La lanterna di Asti Ovest

Uno spazio riservato ai veri autoctoni del Nord Ovest

MATTEO SALVINI'S FORCES IN ROME FOR PROTEST AGAINST RENZI

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8587

MATTEO SALVINI'S FORCES IN ROME FOR PROTEST AGAINST RENZI Empty MATTEO SALVINI'S FORCES IN ROME FOR PROTEST AGAINST RENZI

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Sab 28 Feb 2015 - 22:01

From north due south the level of protest against the worst globalist italian government is hard: one hundred thousand people protest peacefully in Rome today.
    North League today catalizes the protest of honest italian people and Matteo Salvini is the new leader.
    Every categories of workers protest against fraud, taxes, criminality and much more against UE, banksters, lobbies, politics robberies and parassitism.
    Also the Police forces protest with a short speech (timebar 1:25 of below video) in the same manifestation, because they are left alone without supplies and support against the criminality.
    From many years criminals assault with guns the commercial activities and private homes and if we kill the criminal for self defence we go to jail.
    Hundreds of illegal african and eastern immigrants a day from many years  assault Italy from Mediterranean sea. Their cost is 80€/immigrant a day that we pay in tax and criminality, but the politicals tell us that they are a resource.
    In the past a minister claimed: clandestinity is not a crime.
    If is not a crime, why in Africa, US, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc., in every part of the world is a crime?
    It's logic ... Italy must be destroyed in every parts and people.
    In the last three years the italians have understood the real planes of international globalists and now we are tired, poors, without jobs and full of tax. Just write on any search engine on image section: "poveri in Italia oggi". Is the real portrait of Italy today.
    The italian people pay seven month per year of own hard work only for taxes. In Italy govern put the tax on taxes (just see the payment bulletins).
    Seven entrepreneurs a day commit suicide for failure and thousand of little and middle enterprises closed every year and fired his workers.
    The globalism has destroyed our identity, history, people and jobs.
    Marine Le Pen sustain this protest with a video speech from France (timebar 2:10) and confirm her alliance with Salvini and North League. France is the next target for the globalist.
    Like would say Ben Fulford, the takedown of cabal continues ...
    Now the protest claims the exit from UE and Euro and Salvini with Marine Le Pen are allied.
    De facto from Monti to Renzi is a golpe, 70% do not vote the elections for discontent and the rest is half with left and right that vote the local puppets: Monti, Letta and Renzi is a inside job without democratic elections.
    Like would say Ben Fulford, the takedown of cabal continues ...
    Now the protest claims the exit from UE and Euro and Salvini with Marine Le Pen are allied.
    De facto from Monti to Renzi is a golpe, 70% do not vote the elections for discontent and the rest is half with left and right that vote the puppets: Monti, Letta and Renzi is a inside job without democratic elections.
    Any official media support the regime and follow his path like in the rest of the world.
    The Grand Master freemason Gioele Magaldi unveiled in his book the secrets of UR-Lodges and confirm the inside job.
    The today protest is been a success.
    A great speech of a real roman native Giorgia Meloni (timebar 1:48) forge a joint for a new revolution: North League reloaded and the rest of onest Italy.
    Many people are satisfied of this and next protest will be in Venice.

MATTEO SALVINI'S FORCES IN ROME FOR PROTEST AGAINST RENZI Ql616f10

The video with some previous press reviews and all today various speeches:

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 26 Apr 2024 - 19:05