La lanterna di Asti Ovest

Uno spazio riservato ai veri autoctoni del Nord Ovest

ISDS, TTIP, THE CORPORATES AGAINST THE PEOPLE

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8585

ISDS, TTIP, THE CORPORATES AGAINST THE PEOPLE Empty WHAT IS THE TTIP: THE EXPLANATION

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Lun 8 Dic 2014 - 16:24

TheTTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) explained in Italian, Spanish, English and German

Turin: location Murazzi on the river Po:

Giulietto Chiesa:

Fort Apache spanish broadcasting:

In English:

In German with Italian subtitles:

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

Asti Ovest
    Asti Ovest
    Admin
    Admin

Maschio Messaggi : 8585

ISDS, TTIP, THE CORPORATES AGAINST THE PEOPLE Empty ISDS, TTIP, THE CORPORATES AGAINST THE PEOPLE

Messaggio Da Asti Ovest Gio 4 Dic 2014 - 22:00

From this youtube channel:

Corporations increasingly use a specific mechanism to challenge public policies: ISDS (Investor- State Dispute Settlement). They sue states before private secret arbitration tribunals, claiming billions of compensations for public decisions which allegedly cut their expected profits. The arbitrators are no independent judges bound by the rule of law, but private, corporate­affiliated lawyers who cash in on each case and even override decisions taken by constitutional courts.

Corporations have already taken action against many countries' public policies designed to protect citizens' health and the environment, against nuclear phase­out and statutory minimum wage.

ISDS is intended to be included in TTIP and CETA, the trade agreements which the European Union is preparing to conclude with the USA and Canada. This is a serious threat to our democracy and public money, to our environment and social rights.

Please help to stop TTIP and CETA – by sharing this video and signing our self­organized
    European Citizens Initiative:

In italian:

http://www.nocensura.com/2014/11/ttip-lo-strapotere-delle-multinazionali.html
    http://www.eunews.it/2014/10/15/isds-larma-delle-multinazionali-contro-la-sovranita-degli-stati/23212

We are the enemies of ourselves. The 70% do not vote because they do not feel represented and the 30% of people vote the political theater of the corporatist majority and feint opposition.

I do not compare myself with the world. I compare myself with my soul’s perfection.

I do not co-operate with the world stupidity. I co-operate with my heart’s purest sincerity.

-Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007)

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 26 Apr 2024 - 13:55